Team Personal Training
Team PT is great value and guarantees results.
Other Benefits of Team Training Include:
- Affordable personal training
- Accountability through group fitness classes
- Consistent exercise schedule
- Workouts for any fitness level
- Constant change of exercises
Unlike other team or group fitness classes in Lyme, we give you the benefits you would get with a one on one session. Because our team training classes max out at only 4 people, you get the attention that you deserve. As with our one on one clients, you still receive appointment based sessions. We still schedule you with weekly sessions around your schedule. You are not locked into the same time each week, unless you want to be. We will adapt and schedule around your time and your schedule. Not ours.
Even if you are in a team training group with others, you will still get a program designed around your needs. In many cases, each person may be doing a specially designed program for them! Talk to us about our personal training group fitness classes in Lyme.
* “I did my research – I certainly knew what wasn’t going to work – and ended up trying the three free one-on-one sessions with David, and I was hooked. He gently but firmly keeps you accountable; he and Jake are incredibly knowledgeable; and the sessions are rigorous, challenging and designed to produce maximum results tailored to your specific needs. You will never feel like just another body in a gym. Today, my blood pressure is stable, my overall cholesterol level went down 15 points and I feel so much healthier overall.”