One on One Personal Training Programs
One-on-One Personal Training
Have you been searching for one-on-one personal training to help you reach your fitness goals? We have exceptional workout programs led by our experienced personal trainers that can be geared for any fitness level. Working one-on-one with a personal trainer can be the key to achieving a level of fitness you never dreamed possible.
Many clients of David McIlhenney Fitness Studio prefer a more intimate workout with a personal trainer in Lyme. The DMFS trainers will design a workout plan specifically for you to help reach your fitness goals. * It’s just you, the equipment, and your Personal Trainer.
* Whether you’re looking to drop a few pounds, add some lean muscle or improve athletic performance, we’ve got your back. Talk to us about scheduling an appointment with a personal trainer at our studio today.
Here is what Rich Says about his one on one experience:
“David has a unique ability to help me meet my objectives and simultaneously help to understand the science behind what can and can’t be achieved by conventional fitness and thinking”
“David is excellent. His optimistic style and his genuine interest in my success encouraged me to exercise consistently and vigorously. The results have been very gratifying and life changing!”
Our Premier Program – Team PT
Team PT is where a team of members (up to four) participate in weekly personal training with other members to encourage, motivate and support each other to achieve their health and fitness goals.*
Click here to purchase for only $24.50 a session
The Benefits Of Personal Training
Personal training is an entirely different experience than simply showing up to a local gym and working out solo. Partnering with a personal trainer allows you to achieve goals that may have felt out of reach on your own. Our experienced staff has worked with people from every fitness level. There is no one too young, too old, or too out of shape to come join us at our personal training studio. When you work one-on-one with a personal trainer you will reap the following benefits:
- Personalized Experience: Working with a personal trainer means you will be able to tailor your workout program for your specific needs. Not everyone is at the same level or has the same goals when they enter our studio, which is why a personal trainer is an ideal scenario. We will talk to you about what you want to achieve, whether that is weight loss, muscle gain, or other. Once we know what you wish to achieve, we will help you set goals with a clear path of how to get there.
- Less Burnout: When you make a resolution to hit the gym and you go it on your own, it is easy to become burned out quickly. Without someone there to motivate you, hold you accountable, and encourage your progress it is easy to simply quit. When you work one-on-one with a personal trainer, you will have someone there to keep you going even on days you feel like quitting.
- More Focus: Building your own workout program can be difficult. It is easy to lose focus, or to focus on the wrong exercises for your goals. Our personal trainers will build a program specific to your body, your age, and what you wish to achieve. This leads to a much more rewarding experience. You will actually be empowered to reach the results you want, without losing focus on the end goal.
- Your Pace, Your Schedule: Another great benefit of working with a personal trainer one-on-one is that you are able to plan your program around your specific schedule. Instead of trying to cram in group classes that don’t fit your busy life, you can choose exactly what times and what days work for you. Not only that, you can work at the best pace for you. Often in group classes someone will get left behind, or someone is far past the rest of the class. With one-on-one training, you can work at the pace that best fits your needs.
Are you ready to get started? Reach out today to learn more about our personal training in Lyme. We look forward to helping you achieve the results you seek.